Private Ephesus tour
Ephesus is one of the best-preserved ancient cities located on the Aegean coast of Turkey. It was built in the 10th century BC, and today we can still observe the amazing monuments of architecture that survived after wars and earthquakes.
Ephesus is a special place: here you can feel yourself part of history. The city has gone through Greek, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman eras, and has come to our times as an open-air museum that attracts thousands of tourists from every part of the world. Many people come here again and again to see the gorgeous buildings with skillfully-carved details.
Why travel privately?
The ultimate way to visit this place is to go on a private tour:
- In a comfortable car, you will manage to see the stunning views on the way. Unlike on group excursions, you can ask the driver to make a stop in case you want to take photos, move a little bit or just enjoy the landscape for a while.
- You will have as much time as you need. Group tours limit the visit time so tourists can only see the ancient city partly. Traveling individually, you set your own rules. Focus on your emotions and not on the time. Feel the atmosphere, enjoy the esthetics, read the descriptions, listen to the guide telling amazing stories about historical events that took place right here on this land. Take your time, study the site inside out until you are fully satisfied.
- You will be suggested the most popular route for your excursion. However, you are free to change it any way you like. The itinerary needs to be settled before the trip.
The most important and spectacular landmarks of Ephesus
- Library of Celsus (2nd century AD);
- The Temple of the Sebastian (1st century AD);
- Basilica of St. John (6th century AD);
- The Temple of Hadrian (2nd century AD);
- The Odeon Theatre (2nd century AD)
|Included in Price:
|Pick up from hotel
Drop back back to hotel
|Excluded in Price:
|Entrance fee to Ephesus (10£ per adult , over 7 yars old)
Entrance fee to the museum(4£ per adult) , over 7 yars old.
Entrance fee to (House of Virgine Marry (8£ per adult)over 7 yars old.
Pictures and video record
Documents prooving childs age
|Pick up from your accomodation with an airconditioned bus. The exact pick up times will be given on your arrival when meeting our representetive. In general Pick time from Turunc is 06:00, Icmeler is 06:00 and from Marmaris is 06:30
|Bus trip from Marmaris to Mugla for approximate 50 mins. Stop for breakfast for 30 min.
|After breakfast the bus departure toward our destination Selcuk. On the way our guide will informe you about the schedule of the trip. You will have a great opportunity to explore the country side while traveling. In Selcuk we will we visit a factory store of olive oil and Turkish delight.
|Visiting City of Ephesus for 2 hours. Firs 60 min will be accompanied by your guides to tell more about those attractions. And after that you will get 60 min free time
|On our way back 60 min break for Lunch at a restarurant in Selcuk. Lunch will be served as open buffet
House of Virgin Marry
|Visiting the House of Virgine Marry or The national museum for 60 min. The choice has to be made only for one of those attractions. Enrance fees are not included in the actual price of the trip.
|Retruning back to Marmaris and delivery back to hotels
Once again Brendon excels with his amazing service! I messaged him last minute 2 days before we were due to arrive in Olu Deniz to ask if her served this... read more
May 5, 2023
A great friendly guy and very fast at replying if needed any help. Suggested a boat trip I wasn’t thinking of doing and it turned out being my favourite day.... read more
April 17, 2023
Again & Again I send a friend for his honeymoon trip to Marmaris , and with a simple call to Brendon all was adjust in a skilled professional way.... read more
January 13, 2023
A tour agency that provides everything you need.
Brendan has impeccable English and able to share his advice and recommendations regarding the best excursions for you and your... read more
August 29, 2022
As a large family of 17, we decided to do a few day trips with "Brendan from E good travel", having read some wonderful reviews about him and his company....we... read more
August 25, 2022
Brendan has been amazing helping us with our trips. Brendan even noticed that the weather was going to be a bit rubbish on one of the days we had... read more
April 19, 2022